Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dreamy ocean of zeal

“Dream, dream and dream and convert it into thoughts and later into actions.”
Whenever I use to think over these beautiful inspiring lines by honorable president, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam, off course my role model, the wind of inspiration starts blowing from inside of my soul. The zeal starts enlightening me towards my goal. As I dive deep down into the ocean of zeal I find myself approaching my destination.

Destination….? Did I mention correctly? Did I recognize my destination there? Oh yes! It was there. Did I face impedes there? Yaaaaaa…..!!!! Octogenarians and sharks of the ocean of zeal impeded me. Did I pass them? Or, did I get back? Was their influence much enough to deviate my pathway? Did I find some dolphins there which could beware me of such circumstances? The million dollar question, was I finally able to reach my destination?

Oh! So many arguments to be realized. But, what was the realization? Again an interrogative sentence…….ufffff!! Let………Let me realize. Alas!! I found something there at the end of my pathway……My destination. Hurray!! I am on the right path…. I felt. But, what was this? Oh!! I can’t find my destination any more. Where has it gone? Hmmm…… Sharks have come to my pathway. I have to fight to expedite them. Hey!! Something is there, I think, to help me. Ya…. I recognize correctly, the dolphins. Hurray!! I won the first battle. But, was it possible without the help of dolphins?

Dolphins suggested I’ll have to face further more battles and assured me for their help. Was that assurance for good? Won’t it be possible, they reach their destination before I become able to reach mine? Or, will they further accompany me until I reach my destination…………. So many interrogative sentences.

Oh no!!!! The huge army of sharks this time. Will I be able to pass them? Suggestion…. I should change my path. Dilemma….. Should I get back prior to change my path and start my journey again? Influence…… Decision……. No, I must not. I changed my path then, rather unwillingly. But, is it going to be safer than the right one? Or, I am afraid of those sharks? Fear!!!!...... Then I would have got back rather.

Days are past. Some of the companions got their destination, some are still with me.
Oh…… What’s this? Did I recognize it correctly? Hey!! It’s my destination. I am again able to find the right path…….. And, I came out of the dreamy ocean of zeal; as I was awaken of dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from d core of my heart.......hmmmm
nice article.........
u rite in racy style 'n' some degree of flowery style......
make dis halt-work in2 junction-work....cheers!

Withered said...

I drowned......

shanky said...

u put my thots on paper.....bt m still in searh of destination..hope i gt it soon....else no dolphin vl b there 2 help me....